Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Summary?

I went out with kaiying alicia anna annia siyun ashley today and got a SURPRISE.

forgot to slot in my memory card and the camera's memory is...20 pictures.




I will NOT allow my day to be summarized in just these 3 sentences, so wait, there'll be more to come REALLY SOON. and i mean REALLY soon.



There's still the beach studying thing with anna (WHERE WE SAW SOMETHING HILARIOUS),

my birthday post (i really do not want to call it that..but what else?) ,

the one about today,

something hilarious on msn and some videos ^_^




emo-ing is the worst thing on earth,
(especially if you get nice surprises at the end but you don't know it ): )


can i say "HECK IT" to the freaking zuowens (3 of them). Right,

DAMN YOU ZUOWEN DO YOU HAVE TO FREAKING RUIN MY LIFE.



k good, the whole world knows i'm crazy and eccentric but it keeps me smiling anyway, so that's fine ^_^

No comments: